V Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is a solid reward credit card that has been on the market for a long time. While the benefits aren’t nearly as expansive as the Capital One Venture X Rewards card, the Capital One Venture Rewards credit card certainly isn’t worth it.
You can start enjoying the benefits immediately with this credit card! You will earn 60,000 miles welcome bonus after you spend $ 3,000 on purchases within the first three months.
After that, you will earn 2 times more miles for every dollar spent… Alternatively, you can take advantage of a USD 100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck.
I personally use this card to create travel rewards. And I’m not disappointed yet!
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card: Pros and Cons
- Welcome Bonus Opportunity 100,000 – You will receive one of the highest bonuses in the industry by spending $ 10,000 in the first 6 months.
- Anniversary bonus 10,000 accounts – You will earn a whopping 10,000 extra miles on your card anniversary (starting from your first anniversary).
- Annual loan up to USD 300 when booking Capital One Travel – If you travel frequently (which you should if you use this card), you will more than offset your annual fee with these benefits.
- Statement Credit up to USD 100 for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® – Another great travel perk that can help offset your annual fee.
- Freeze prices for 14 days on Capital One Travel before booking – This will give you time to make sure you are getting the best deal.
- At least 2x miles for every dollar spent – The minimum you earn is 2 miles, but you will find that you can earn up to 10 miles for certain purchases.
- V USD 395 annual fee – This board makes this card inaccessible to many first-time hackers.
- It is expensive to get a welcome bonus. – $ 10,000 is a lot, but if you have a big purchase that you planned to make, you will be rewarded.
Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card: Pros and Cons
- Welcome Bonus Opportunity 60,000 – This card is perfect for those who still want to earn a solid bonus.
- Reasonable expense claim of US $ 3,000. – You must spend this amount within the first three months to receive your welcome bonus, but it makes more sense than requiring you to spend $ 10,000 on a Venture X Rewards Card.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent – If you’re looking for a simple travel reward card, this is the perfect card.
- No commission for foreign transactions – You can travel abroad without worrying about additional fees.
- US $ 95 annual fee – If you pay against the annual fee, you need to find another card.
- No introductory annual – This is a simple reward card with no initial annual rates.
Why Choose Capital One Venture X Rewards Card
Great welcome bonus
If you can spend $ 10,000 shopping for six months, then the welcome bonus offered by the Capital One Venture X Rewards Card will be hard to beat. Since every mile is worth a penny, the welcome bonus is $ 1,000 in travel rewards.
Benefits offset annual fees
It is understandable to experience a slight shock from the sticker when you see USD 395 annual fee. But in reality, you can more than justify this relatively high annual fee if you travel frequently.
Just two benefits – $ 100 credit for TSA PreCheck or Global Entry + $ 300 annual credit for Capital One Travel bookings – adds up to $ 400. This way, you can recoup the cost of your annual fee almost immediately!
More details: When is it worth paying for an annual credit card?
Account Anniversary Bonus
Everyone loves to feel appreciated! The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card makes this a reality by giving you 10,000 bonus points every year. The journey costs $ 100. It is easy to see how choosing this credit card will quickly accumulate benefits.
Freeze price before booking
It is no secret that prices for travel purchases such as flights and hotels fluctuate a lot. But even if you see a great price, you may not be quite ready to upgrade yet.
In most cases, this inability to act quickly can cost you. But not when you are a Capital One Venture X Rewards cardholder. Instead, you can freeze the price when you see it and make a decision within the next 14 days.
Why Choose Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
Lower cost requirements
V Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card may not have all benefits. But it’s still an incredible card with a more affordable annual fee and more manageable spending requirements.
Only US $ 95 per year, you can enjoy the benefits of a premium credit card to encourage travel. Plus, you only need to spend $ 3,000 on purchases in the first three months to receive the 60,000 miles welcome bonus.
In addition to travel benefits, the Capital One Venture Rewards credit card has several benefits. Some of my favorites include car rental waiver, travel accident insurance and mileage transfer options.
I’ve found that using this card pays off. If you travel relatively often, then you will likely have many opportunities to take advantage of the benefits this card offers.
After all, both of these credit cards have a lot to offer. But which one is right for you?
Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card Is For You If …
… you want to use a truly premium credit card to encourage travel and are willing to pay for it. The high annual fee may not be suitable for everyone, but frequent travelers will appreciate the many perks that can offset the annual fee.
The Capital One Venture Rewards credit card is for you if …
… you know you cannot spend $ 10,000 in six months. If the idea of chasing such high spending demands is too great, that’s okay! You can still enjoy an incredible experience with this card. Reasonable costs and great rewards will give you a great return on your investment.